The supplier/service provider we are renting equipment from has offered to help us run our Texas hold’em poker tournament. Is this allowed?

As the licensee, your organization is responsible for all aspects of the operation of the event. Licensees cannot assign the conduct or management of a Texas hold’em poker tournament to any gaming supplier or service provider. You may hire LGCA-licensed suppliers or service providers to provide equipment and/or staff and to assist in managing the general tournament play. When considering a supplier or service provider, it is your responsibility to ensure they are licensed by the LGCA.