The LGCA is committed to providing a positive working environment to all of our staff. We offer competitive income and benefits package, and opportunities for learning and professional development.
- Comprehensive health plans, including vision, dental, prescription drug, travel health insurance, ambulance and hospital plans
- Health spending account
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation leave: three weeks after one year of service escalating to six weeks after 20 years of continuous service
- Compassionate and family-related leave
- Maternity/parental benefits and leave
- Civil Service Superannuation pension plan
- Group life insurance
- Dependants life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Long-term disability plan
- Employee and family assistance program
Training and Professional Development
The LGCA prioritizes training to ensure all employees have the knowledge, skills and abilities required for their current positions. The LGCA also recognizes the importance of career development and supports continuous learning by all employees. We encourage all employees to develop learning plans to meet their current and future work and career goals.