Businesses that sell beer, wine or spirits for off-site consumption must have a valid retail licence from the LGCA and comply with the general retail terms and conditions and terms and conditions specific to the type of licence held. Click on the links below to find out more about the different types of retail licences and see the terms and conditions relevant to each licence type.