Liquor store licences are issued to Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries for a Liquor Mart or to a business entering into an agreement with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries for a liquor vendor or duty-free store.
- Liquor Marts are operated by Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries and include Liquor Mart Express stores located in other retail environments.
- Liquor vendors are located in rural areas without Liquor Marts. These are established through written agreement with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries that authorizes the liquor vendor to sell on their behalf.
- Duty-free stores are authorized through written agreement with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries to sell liquor at Winnipeg's international airport and crossing points on the border between Manitoba and the United States.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Liquor store licensees must comply with the terms and conditions set by the LGCA. This includes our general retail terms and conditions as well as the specific terms and conditions for your licence.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Retail general
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Liquor Mart
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Liquor vendor
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Duty-free store
Licensees must also comply with legislation, regulations and any requirements or conditions placed on the licence.
Ready to apply? Click here to learn about our liquor retail licence application process.