I am already licensed and have purchased another site with VLTs. Do I need to apply again?

Licensed business entities that have purchased a new location must submit a portion of the VLT siteholder application indicating the new location details. This licence will be added to your currently licensed business entity.

If you are purchasing a new location as a different business entity, the new entity will have to apply to the LGCA.