My delivery service has been delivering liquor and/or cannabis for several years. Do I still need a licence?

Yes. As of December 17, 2021, any organization, association, group or partnership, corporation or any other business must be licensed by the LGCA to deliver liquor and/or cannabis in Manitoba. Third-party delivery companies that were previously screened or authorized to deliver liquor or retail cannabis on behalf of a licensed supplier may request an interim approval to continue delivery operations until March 31, 2022. Interim approvals will be considered for companies pursuing licensing with the LGCA. A delivery licence must be obtained prior to March 31, 2022. In order to avoid disruptions in operations, applications must be submitted by February 17, 2022.