We sold our business. What do we do next?

Any sale of a business entity that has a cannabis distributor licence must be reported to the LGCA at least 10 business days prior to the closing date of the sale. The new owners must apply to Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries for an agreement and the LGCA for a licence for the cannabis distributor operation before taking ownership. A licence is not guaranteed.