Charitable Gaming

Are you making a change on behalf of a charitable or religious organization? Organizations licensed to hold charitable gaming events must notify the LGCA of any changes they want to make to their event, such as changes to rules or dates. The LGCA must approve the changes before your organization can advertise or implement them.

A MyLGCA account is necessary for an organization to submit an amendment. Organizations that do not have a MyLGCA account will need to contact the LGCA for an invitation link which will be sent via email. Click here for our Contact Us form, select Gaming Licence and indicate that your organization needs to set up a MyLGCA account. You may instead phone 204-927-5300 or Manitoba only toll-free 1-800-782-0363, and ask to speak with a member of the Charitable Services department.

To ask for accessibility accommodation when making an application or requesting an amendment, contact the LGCA's Charitable Services department by phone at 204-927-5300 or by Manitoba only toll-free phone at 1-800-782-0363.

Gaming Employees

Do you work in the gaming industry? Employees of Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries or a First Nations casino in Manitoba who hold an employee licence must notify the LGCA if they move or change their phone number, email address or name.

Other Licence Changes

Click here to contact us about changes to any other type of LGCA licence. You can also contact us at 204-927-5300 or toll-free at 1-800-782-0363 with any questions about your licence.