We sold our business. What do we do next?

Any sale of a business entity that has a cannabis distributor licence must be reported to the LGCA at least 10 business days prior to the closing date of the sale. The new owners must apply to Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries for an agreement and the LGCA for a licence for the cannabis distributor operation before taking ownership. A licence …

Can I hold more than one cannabis licence?

Yes – a person may hold multiple cannabis licences (retail, distributor, delivery). Holding one type of cannabis licence, however, does not guarantee that additional cannabis licences will be issued.