The LGCA’s appeal process covers all licences, permits and approvals under The Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Control Act. You can request a hearing by the LGCA board if you disagree with a letter you received from the LGCA’s executive director about a decision or order regarding:
- a licence, permit or approval;
- the imposition of terms and conditions on a licence, permit or approval;
- a decision to issue a liquor service licence or retail beer vendor licence;
- a prohibited place order;
- a patron dispute order;
- a gaming integrity deficiency order; or
- a compliance order.
When you request an appeal, the LGCA will consider your application, review the reason and grounds of the appeal, and inform you of next steps.
The following step-by-step summary shows you how to ask for and prepare for an appeal. You can also contact us by email or by calling us at 204-927-5300 or toll-free at 1-800-782-0363 if you have any questions.